Feel the difference!
MODULAR FLOATING DOCKS
1. Consulting services and initial cost estimation.
2. Diving autopsy by an experienced diver and depiction of the seabed, to determine: the appropriate size and shape of the floating dock, the appropriate installation and access point, the connection of the floating dock to the shore (access gangways) and the appropriate mooring method, according to the needs of the project.
3. Provision of a detailed technical quote for the project.
4. Conduction of the permit folder and the relevant study.
5. Follow-up of the permit progress at the correspondent authorities.
6. Delivery & installation of the products upon the acquisition of the permit.
7. Project handover and demonstration.
8. Provision of instruction manuals for the installation, the use and the maintenance of the floating dock, in both English and Greek.
9. Technical support.
10. Upgrades - modifications - extensions.
1. Guidance for the selection of the most suitable boatlift, considering the client’s needs, the boat type and the installation site.
2. Provision of a detailed quote for the selected boatlift.
3. Acquisition of the relevant permit.
4. Delivery & installation of the boatlift.
5. Handover & demonstration.
6. Provision of instruction manuals for the installation, the use and the maintenance of the boatlift, in both English and Greek.
7. Technical support.
8. Upgrades - modifications - extensions.