Why chose Candock Jetslide:
1. Candock Jetslide is a more affordable alternative compared to other types of boatlifts, which operate with lifting mechanisms. Moreover, Candock is the only company that offers a guarantee of 5 years.
2. It is made of primary (non-recycled), high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Also, its interior is foam-filled for extra strength and high buoyancy. Candock, with 40 years of experience in the industry of plastics, manufactures its products in Canada, under the strictest standards (ISO 9001 & ISO 14001), while other competitive products are manufactured in countries with low production standards and are of ambiguous quality and durability.
3. The Jetslide has been especially designed with a uniform surface, which is 15cm larger at each side, to evenly distribute your boat’s weight, thus preventing any excessive pressure on the hull. On the contrary, other products are fully assembled and form voids, which results to uneven support of your boat, either at the center or at the corners of the cubes, imposing pressure on the hull when moving due to rippling, or during hauling & launching. In addition, the Jetslide’s entrance point is especially designed to ensure smooth access to your boat.
4. It can be easily transported, installed and uninstalled, it requires zero maintenance, it does not bear any metal parts, hydraulic pistons, electrical components, mechanical parts or rolling rollers and it is very resistant to long-term use. On the contrary, other boatlift types include metal and other parts which require often maintenance or replacement, or require mounting on the seabed and operate with complicated mechanisms.
5. It is a versatile solution that can be adapted to your needs. It is compatible with most floating and conventional docks and when combined with Candock cubes, accessories and access gangways, they produce a highly aesthetic system with unlimited potential configurations.