1. Consulting services and initial cost estimation.
2. Diving autopsy by an experienced diver and depiction of the seabed, to determine the needs and the technical features of the project.
3. Provision of a detailed technical quote for the project.
4. Conduction of the permit folder and the relevant study by a certified Naval Engineer.
5. Follow-up of the permit progress at the correspondent authorities.
6. Delivery & installation of the products upon the acquisition of the permit.
7. Project handover and demonstration.
8. Annual re-installation and uninstall serrvices.
9. Optional storage of the equipment at our company's warehouse and cleaning and maintenance by our experienced team.
10. Technical support.
11. Upgrades - modifications - extensions.